Monday 31 October 2011

Morning Fresh !

So I've been using Elemis Fresh Skin Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash for over 2 months now, and I love it! It foams up with a silky lather, and is not harsh on the skin at all.

At first I thought that being that I have quite oily skin it may make me quite dry, but it suprisingly it locks in moisture whilst promoting a healtheir glow, keep is soft and clear from spots (which my oil skin makes me more prone too around my hairline due to hair grease *cover face* loool!).

I would definetly recommend this face wash for daily use, and I love the fruity scent which is not overpowering.

I would probably look into buying this more regulalry and incororating this, and the other products from the Elemis Fresh Skin range, especially since it's aimed a teens and twenties (Love this moto).

Available from www.timetospa.com, £12

No comments:

Post a Comment