Sunday 2 October 2011

Kissable Me!

Pucker up for a perfect pout, with Bliss amazing 4 step lip treatment.

The simple 4 step, 4 product reigme recreates your own spa at home treatment, for soft kissable lips.

Refresh, Retexturize, Rejuvenate, Replenish!!!

It includes :
1)Fabulips foaming lip cleanser, which is perfect for cleaning up some stained lippy, or food crumbs.

2)Fabulips sugar lip scrub, I love this tastes good enough to eat, and it's a greta way top buff out peeling or flaking dry skin from the lips.

3)Fabulips instant lip plumper, I personally don't really need this as God has blessed me with an permenant pout *mwahh*, so I'm not to sure of the effects. But I do love the minty flavour and the tingly after feeling.

4)Fabulips Softening Lip Balm, I Love, Love, Love this! Its softens like no other balm I've tried before, better then carmex or standard vaseline. This is def worth the indvidual buy if you don't pick up the set.

Ratings: 4/5 - The Sugar Lip Scrub and Softening Lip Balm are the Hot Picks, from this 4 step lip treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment