Monday 31 October 2011

From Bali to Britan, Absolute Heaven!

So the other day I was lucky enough to be taken, and be treated to a trip to heaven! Ok, not literally but my whole body was submerged into a complete bliss, as I experienced Mandara Spa Warm Bamboo Massage. This deep pressured full body and face massage, uses calming essential oils and warmed bambo rods to ease away all tension and stress in muscles, leaving you calmed. It starts off with hand-on body massage, applying deep pressure all over including the hands and feet, the threapist then moves gently to focus on the neck stomach and temples using dry bamboo rods. I especailly loved the invogorating scalp massage, which I did not expect at all!

Overal this sublime, body indulging mind blowing experience was well worth it, and I give it a 10/10, for ambience, lasting effect and obviously the whole treatment!

(Treatment lasts 75 min, at £95)

Available from www.Mandara.com, Located at Park Plaza, Westminster, London

No comments:

Post a Comment