Sunday 6 February 2011

Rihanna S&M


Rihanna recently premièred her racy new video for hot track S&M! Reunited once again with director Melina Matsoukas, who also worked on 'Rude Boy' and 'Hard' the new vid leaves nothing to the imagination with colourful concepts and creative expression!
Ri Ri takes on a dominatrix role, simulates sex with a doll and dons a rubber dress while dragging celebrity blogger Perez Hilton
round on a leash. The video was evidently made to stir up attention and ruffle a couple of feathers!
And is very reminiscent of other great stars ie. Madonna - erotica and sex video!

“Cause I may be bad but I’m perfectly good at it. Sex in the air. I

don’t care, I love the smell of it,” she seductively sings. “Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me.” -oohh I say!!



Take a look at the edited video below and judge for yourself - is this a cry for attention (one she obviously doesn't need) or opportunity to have have a good ol' laugh at the expense of the media and protective parents.





No comments:

Post a Comment